Tucked above and away from the hustle and bustle of NYC life, Cha-An is a second-floor haven for lovers of tea and Japanese treats.
— VISIT US —
230 East 9th St. 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10003
(212) 228 8030
Mon-Thurs: Noon pm to 11pm
Fri & Sat: Noon to 12pm
Sun: Noon to 10pm
For general comments on our food or service: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media inquiries: email@example.com
For event inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not currently take reservations -
To better serve our customers, we ask the following:
• Let your server know of any food allergies. Please note that many of our savory dishes contain soy sauce and bonito broth.
• No outside food or beverage is allowed.
• A la carte and set menus contain dishes that change daily, which may differ from the photos.
• Minimum order is $6. per person. Credit card minimum is $15.
• During busy periods, we may enforce a one-hour table-seating limit for tea-only customers.
• An 18% gratuity charge may be added to parties of 6 or more.